How to share photos from Flickr to Facebook?
Flickr is an awesome photo and video sharing service run by Yahoo. Flickr allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. Flickr was created by Ludicorp in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo in 2005. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users which is limited to 200 MB per photo and 1 GB per video. Flickr allows you to tag people in your photos, photo title & comments by adding the @ sign. As you start typing a name, Flickr automatically suggest names in your list.
Following are the steps to share photos from Flickr to Facebook:
1. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
3. You will see all your photos & videos.
4. Click the photo, you will see it in full size.
5. Click "Share" button located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. Select "Facebook" option.
7. Enter your Facebook username & password & click "Log In" button.
9. Click "Okay" button. You will see a message "Flickr would like to post to Facebook for you."
10. Click "Okay" button.
11. A "Share on Facebook" window opens up. Write description to the photo.
12. Click "Post" button.
13. All your photos will now be shared to Facebook.