How to share photos from Flickr to Facebook on iPad?
Flickr is an image & video hosting website which allows you to backup photos & videos to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. It offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users. There is an application called 'Organizr' which is used to organize your photos & videos within your Flickr account. Flickr allows you to select multiple photos & apply changes at a time. Flickr is the photography revolution for sharing, storing and organizing your photos & video.
Here are the steps to share photos from Flickr to Facebook on iPad:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
2. Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
3. If you have 'Flickr app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
4. Go to "Flickr app" on your iPad.
5. You will see all your photos & videos.
6. Tap the photos which you want to share.
7. Tap "Share" button located on the screen.
8. You will see the list of applications, select "Facebook" option.
9. Write description & tap "Share" button located on the screen.
10. All your photos will now be shared to Facebook.