How to Share Flickr Photo or Video Album to Facebook on iPhone?
Flickr is a popular photo and video hosting service which is used to backup, organize, share photos and videos. You can easily share your photos and videos with family and friends via email. You can also share Flickr photo or video album to other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and much more. Flick allow others to add your photos to their gallery. Flickr is used by bloggers and photographers. Photographers use Flickr to share their photos and videos to other people in the world.
Here are the steps to Share Flickr Photo or Video Album to Facebook on iPhone:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your iPhone from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap "Albums" tab.
- Select the photo or video album which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Facebook" icon.
- Write description and tap "Post" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- This is how you can share photo or video album from Flickr to Facebook on iPhone.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.