Google Drive allows you to send a link to give other people access to a file or folder. This facility is available on Android, iOS device and computer. When you share a link with others via email, they just need to click on the link to open it. You can also stop allowing other people to access your file or folder using the link. To do so, tap the 'Link' icon and choose to allow others with the link to be able view, comment or edit.
Following are the steps to Share a Link to Google Drive Photo File or Folder on Android:
- Open "Google Drive" app on your Android phone.
- Tap info "i" icon located next to the file or folder name.
- Tap "3 vertical dots" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Select "Send link" option.
- Select "Copy to Clipboard" option.
- The link has been copied to your clipboard and paste it into an email.
- Open "Gmail" and enter email addresses of people, subject line and message with the link to share it with others.
- This way you can share a link to Google Drive photo file or folder on Android.