Picasa is an image organizing & photo sharing website. Picasa is a good place to backup photos & videos. It is easy to use and is accessible from anywhere in the world. If you have a Google account, you can directly access picasa. Picasa offers you 1GB free storage space.
Here are the steps to download videos from Picasa web to computer:
1. Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
2. Once you have signed into your account, select videos which you want to download.
3. You will see video in bigger size.
4. Click "More" button located at top of the window.
5. Select "Download video" option.
6. Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Picasa web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.