How to Download Flickr Videos to Facebook?
Flickr is the photo sharing website run by Yahoo. Flickr allows you to backup photos & videos, organize, edit and share them to social networking sites. Flickr offers 1TB of Free storage space for all its users which is limited to 200 MB per photo and 1 GB per video. Flickr is the world's largest photography community where you can find billions of beautiful photos & videos. If you want to backup Flickr videos to Facebook, then first you need to download those videos to computer & upload them from computer to your Facebook account. Flickr allows you to share your photos & videos with family & friends. It also allows you to pinpoint on maps where you took the photos.
Following are the steps to Download Flickr Videos to Facebook:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "You" button located at the top of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the video, you will see it in full size.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select "Download original file" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the video from the Flickr.
- All your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Go to your profile page & click "Photos" tab.
- Click "Add Video" button located at the top of the window.
- A "Upload video" window opens up. Click "Choose a video file to upload" button.
- Select the video which you want to upload.
- Enter the name, location & description.
- Click "Post" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Facebook.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.