By default, photo streams are enabled when you setup your iPhone. That means every photo you click will be uploaded to your stream when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Want to disable photo stream? Here’s how.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Tap on Photos.
- Turn off the switch for Photo Stream.
- Optionally, turn off Photo Sharing.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Photos & Camera.
- Turn off My Photo Stream.
- Optionally, turn off Photo Sharing
Turning off Photo Sharing prevents you (or anyone using your iDevice) from being able to “share” your photos through iCloud/Photo Stream option (in the actions/share sheet).
Note: Disabling photo stream does not remove the photos inside your photo stream. You will have to manually delete the photos or albums in your photo stream.