How to Bulk Upload Photos from Flickr Camera Roll to Facebook?
The new Flickr Camera Roll offer features & functions that allow you to easily view, manage, bulk downloading, bulk sharing, bulk edit, bulk delete, bulk changing of privacy level of photos and much more. The Flickr Camera Roll is a unique view that only you can see. It automatically finds and shows you every photo and videos you have ever uploaded to your account. If you are looking for a step by step process to bulk upload photos from Flickr Camera Roll to Facebook, read on.
Following are the steps to Bulk Upload Photos from Flickr Camera Roll to Facebook:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Camera Roll" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos by Date Taken.
- Click on the date from where you want to download photos and videos.
- Click "Select All" tab.
- All your photos and videos will now be selected.
- A action window opens up.
- Click "Share" icon.
- A pop up window opens up. You will get a link of your photos.
- Click "Facebook" option.
- Enter email address and password to Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click "Post" button.
- This is how you can upload photos from Flickr Camera Roll to Facebook.