Flickr announce the new Camera Roll tool which is used to view and organize your photos and videos. It is a powerful tool which allows you to upload, download, edit and share every photo you have ever taken. You can select thousands of photos from your Camera Roll and download them in .zip format. To learn how to bulk download photos and videos from Flickr Camera Roll to computer, check out the steps given below.
Following are the steps to Bulk Download Photos and Videos from Flickr Camera Roll:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Camera Roll" tab.
- You will see all your photos and videos by Date Taken.
- Click on the date from where you want to download photos and videos.
- Click "Select All" tab.
- All your photos and videos will now be selected.
- A action window opens up.
- Click "Download" icon.
- Click "Download zip" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Flickr account.
- This way you can bulk download photos and videos from Flickr Camera Roll.