Google Drive is the best place to store your photos, videos and important documents. It allows you to access photos, videos and documents from anywhere on any smartphone, computer or tablet. It is a complete office suit which offer collaborative editing on documents, spreadsheets, presentation, drawing and much more. It has a powerful search tool and good integration with other Google services like Google+, Docs and much more. Backing up Google Drive videos to Dropbox on your iPad is easy. In just few steps you can easily save & backup videos to Dropbox.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to Dropbox on iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on iPad from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Tap "Google Drive App" on your iPad.
- Tap "My Drive".
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Open the folder and select videos which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon, you will see all details of the video.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Select "Open in OneDrive" icon.
- Tap "Upload to OneDrive" located on the screen.
- Choose a location & tap "Select this location" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.