Dropbox is an online photo & video backup service. Backing up photos & videos on Dropbox allows you to access them from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Dropbox allows you to create photo gallaries which can be viewed by people whom it is shared with or when you specify someone to share it with. Dropbox allows you to create a link of any photo file or folder to share it with others. Dropbox keeps a history of your work for 30 days. It offers 2GB of free storage space to all its users.
Following are the steps to backup Dropbox photos to Box on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Open Dropbox App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Export" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Box app".
- A "Upload item to" window opens up & tap "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be backed up to Google Drive.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.