Dropbox offers automatic photo uploads from your devices. Once you add photos to an album, they'll be reflected in the Photos menu too. If you want to learn about how to add photos to an existing album on Dropbox then, read on.
Following are the steps to Add photos to an existing album on Dropbox:
- Login to your Dropbox account.
- Click on 'Photos' in the sidebar on the left.
- Select the photos and videos you want to add (a blue border and checkmark will appear on each selection).
- Now click on the 'Add to album' button at the top of the screen.
- Choose the album you want to add your photos to.